It’s almost the construction holidays! Are you planning on going on vacation?
Whether it is to visit Quebec or for longer trips, a large number of people will be on the road in the upcoming weeks.
Here are some important things to remember to maintain a good posture and enjoy this beautiful time of the year!
- Sit at the back of your seat, with your pelvis supported against the chair, keeping a slight arch in your lower back.
- Move your seat closer to the steering wheel of your car so that your elbows are always slightly bent.
- Make sure to have your feet on the ground, without your knees being higher than your hips.
- Alternate driver every hour.
- Make small position changes every 15 to 20 minutes (for example: move the trunk, sit up taller).
Remember: Before you hit the road, sit down properly in your seat as mentioned above; then adjust the positioning of your mirrors. Therefore, your vision in the mirrors will tell you if you are maintaining or not your “good posture”!
Enjoy the road!