WHEN SHOULD YOU CONSULT A PEDIATRIC PHYSIOTHERAPIST?
- Your baby prefers turning the head to one side.
- Your baby’s level of curiosity and interaction with the environment seems insufficient to you.
- You have noticed a flattening of your baby’s head.
- Your baby displays a weak tolerance to crawling or being in the prone position.
- Your child has trouble with balance and coordination.
- You’ve noticed a rounding of your child’s or teenager’s back.
- Your child complains of pain.
- Your child seems less skilled than other children of the same age.
THE INTERVENTION OF OUR PHYSIOTHERAPIST EXPERT IN PEDIATRICS
Our physiotherapist will conduct a complete and global evaluation of your child’s abilities. After assessing your child’s level of motor development and the integrity of the musculoskeletal system, your physiotherapist will take the time to explain the findings to you and answer all of your questions. Parent education is an important part of pediatric physiotherapy. One of your physiotherapist’s roles is to teach you how to engage in playful exercises with your child and guide you to help your child grow in a healthy way.
- Motor development disorders
- Cerebral motor deficits
- Any musculoskeletal disorder or injury